Help! My enemy is immortal after getting to low health!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imag3HQ

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So after getting to low health my custom enemy just becomes immortal and cannot even be targeted. It only happens with this one. The settings are below:
Screenshot 2021-04-09 174851.pngScreenshot 2021-04-09 174747.png

What's going on? I have Yanfly's Battlecore and Animated SV enemy plugins but I do not have this problem with others.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
have you made any changes to state #1? That one is hard-coded as the death state

If state is unchange we need more info on what happens in your battles and how you try to kill the enemy (which skill you use etc)

EDIT: and I just saw that you deleted troop #1 and #2 - for troops that don't matter, but if you did the same to states (where #1 is hardcoded for death) or skills (where #1 and #2 are hardcoded for attack and guard) that will cause problems. those three cases have notes by default to inform you about that

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

@Imag3HQ Please don't make duplicates, but just bump your thread next time. I'm closing this one, since you've had more responses in the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

here's another RPG Maker remake idea: "Plumbers Don't Wear Ties". I'll salute to whomever does this
I won't finish it today, I only will have time to work on that next Saturday, what a shame... :(
I made something for @LittenDev [as he requested]
It's been a weird while. I've been so torn down that even playing video games has been something I avoided. But I shouldn't forget two things. One, I love RPG Maker for a reason. Two, only way to eat an elephant is a bite at a time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izaya_Nozomu