Help! My enemy is immortal after getting to low health!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imag3HQ

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So after getting to low health my custom enemy just becomes immortal and cannot even be targeted. It only happens with this one. The settings are below:
Screenshot 2021-04-09 174851.pngScreenshot 2021-04-09 174747.png

What's going on? I have Yanfly's Battlecore and Animated SV enemy plugins but I do not have this problem with others.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
have you made any changes to state #1? That one is hard-coded as the death state

If state is unchange we need more info on what happens in your battles and how you try to kill the enemy (which skill you use etc)

EDIT: and I just saw that you deleted troop #1 and #2 - for troops that don't matter, but if you did the same to states (where #1 is hardcoded for death) or skills (where #1 and #2 are hardcoded for attack and guard) that will cause problems. those three cases have notes by default to inform you about that

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

@Imag3HQ Please don't make duplicates, but just bump your thread next time. I'm closing this one, since you've had more responses in the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Alberest so far, got a lot done but still ALOT left to do.
Wish I had a better means of taking screenshots...
Map is 148x98

concept: zombie slayer fest.

Lag because of outdated hardware.

Lots todo:
-Terrax lightning should have another step for the flashlight, between up down left right.
-Also Online mv from Nelderson should emit the flashlight from the other player.
-Animation needed for killing the zombie...
Before adding it to #crypchania.
Working on a case. Get all the evidence to prosecute some bad guys. :kaojoy:
But, the game development schedule delayed. :kaoswt2:
The moral of the story: No good deed goes unpunished... I guess...
Except that, nothing to see here. :kaoswt2:
just beat ff7 original for the first time since 2010. having played remake last year, I have a much better appreciation for the original oddly enough. I still like some of the character presentation in remake more, but the original's got a lot going for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ziipan