Help? My Event needs to walk to where a door is and disappear, but they disappear before the walk cycle!

Imag3HQ

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The event code is this:
Screenshot 2021-04-10 172739.png
Screenshot 2021-04-10 172754.png
What am I doing wrong? Is there a trick or tool I'm missing?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Check the Wait box on your move route, otherwise it's going to continue running the remainder of the event commands straight away.

Imag3HQ

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thanks, but now my character is stuck and the event did not disappear. What did i do wrong?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Where are they stuck? At the end of the move route? That probably indicates that there's something stopping them and the move route can't be completed. An event can't move through another event, even if they have different priorities, unless one of them has THROUGH on. You might also be trying to make them move a little bit too far.

Also, page 2 looks a bit funky there. What exactly are you trying to do, in that it needs to change from page 2 to page 1? And what's on page 3?

Imag3HQ

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2dfloor.png
What a fun tileset I've got here so far!
Minecraft Tiles, Maid Day, Custom Menu, Retry at GameOver, Save in Appdata | RPG Maker News #36

side view special bust.png
Reworking the art for the 'special busts' in important game dialogue. Potentially replacing the more 'dead-on' look of the original:
original.png
Me: Imma work on my game! Let's get some progress done
Me, five minutes later smoking a cigarette: *screams into the void*
Just got back from work... I got to recommend a dish I liked to a group of senior ladies, and they said they'd order it for dessert! What was it? CHURROS! It's one of my favorite desserts at my workplace.
What's your favorite dessert? I'll eat any pastry with cinnamon and sugar, but especially churros. And then there's chocolate... omg, so good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codyquakenbush