Rinjuli

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So i install inputsetting plugin from github:

After installing that plugin. My game can't playtest. I switched the plugin off but my game still can't playtest (even deleting plugin). I test my backup game and it work fine. I dont know what happen with my game. Is there really a plugin that kill a project? Help pls.. i don't want to start over my project with my outdated backup. ;_;;_;;_;;_;

My game stuck here:

fffd.png

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

What happens when you try to playtest it? Any error messages?

Rinjuli

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[move]Plugin Support[/move]

What happens when you try to playtest it? Any error messages?
just blackscreen before entering title menu, i put screenshot on my post.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if correctly removed a plugin can't affect a game anymore, but there are several errors you could have made to cause this, or it could be a completely unrelated error that just happened at the same time.

have you removed the plugin from the plugin manager? you stated that you switched it of and deleted it, but if you mean that you deleted the plugin file without removing it from the plugin manager, then that could cause the problem above.

second, any change in the plugin manager has a very high chance of making old savefiles incompatible. you should always start a new playtest game after any change in the plugin manager.

if those two tips don't help, please post a screenshot of the plugin manager with all your plugins listed.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When you get that screen, hit F8 to open the developer tools and go to the Console tab. Get a screenshot of that - there may be an error message there.

Rinjuli

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
after i checked between my project and my backup folder by folder. i found one file from js folder (not plugin folder) got removed. i don't know why it happen. i tries copying that missing js file from my backup to my project and it work. thx to reply my post. what a nice forum :D:D:D..

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Alberest so far, got a lot done but still ALOT left to do.
Wish I had a better means of taking screenshots...
Map is 148x98

concept: zombie slayer fest.

Lag because of outdated hardware.

Lots todo:
-Terrax lightning should have another step for the flashlight, between up down left right.
-Also Online mv from Nelderson should emit the flashlight from the other player.
-Animation needed for killing the zombie...
Before adding it to #crypchania.
Working on a case. Get all the evidence to prosecute some bad guys. :kaojoy:
But, the game development schedule delayed. :kaoswt2:
The moral of the story: No good deed goes unpunished... I guess...
Except that, nothing to see here. :kaoswt2:
just beat ff7 original for the first time since 2010. having played remake last year, I have a much better appreciation for the original oddly enough. I still like some of the character presentation in remake more, but the original's got a lot going for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ziipan