Rinjuli

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So i install inputsetting plugin from github:

After installing that plugin. My game can't playtest. I switched the plugin off but my game still can't playtest (even deleting plugin). I test my backup game and it work fine. I dont know what happen with my game. Is there really a plugin that kill a project? Help pls.. i don't want to start over my project with my outdated backup. ;_;;_;;_;;_;

My game stuck here:

fffd.png

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Thank you.

What happens when you try to playtest it? Any error messages?

Rinjuli

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[move]Plugin Support[/move]

What happens when you try to playtest it? Any error messages?
just blackscreen before entering title menu, i put screenshot on my post.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if correctly removed a plugin can't affect a game anymore, but there are several errors you could have made to cause this, or it could be a completely unrelated error that just happened at the same time.

have you removed the plugin from the plugin manager? you stated that you switched it of and deleted it, but if you mean that you deleted the plugin file without removing it from the plugin manager, then that could cause the problem above.

second, any change in the plugin manager has a very high chance of making old savefiles incompatible. you should always start a new playtest game after any change in the plugin manager.

if those two tips don't help, please post a screenshot of the plugin manager with all your plugins listed.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When you get that screen, hit F8 to open the developer tools and go to the Console tab. Get a screenshot of that - there may be an error message there.

Rinjuli

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
after i checked between my project and my backup folder by folder. i found one file from js folder (not plugin folder) got removed. i don't know why it happen. i tries copying that missing js file from my backup to my project and it work. thx to reply my post. what a nice forum :D:D:D..

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made this sign for a you-know-what type of business, completely from scratch.
Gotta admit, i'm extremely proud of it.

image.png
After 7 months of really hard work and then 6 months of lazing around and procrastinating with adding the final touches my game is finally complete! Not bad considering that a year ago I didn't really even know about variables. Thanks to everyone who helped with questions and assets! Feels good to have a game under my belt! Ep2 (also self contained) may possibly come in the future!
I just made a breakthrough in my Battlecore problem where the Abort Battle command wouldn't work after using a Custom Action Sequence skill. It seems that Abort Battle can't be the last command in the event.
Before, the event was ordered (Dialogue -> Abort Battle). But having the message appear LAST fixed it.
(Abort Battle -> Dialogue)
"Does anyone remember the new year 2022? yeah, that was like yesterday. Wait, what do you mean by '2022 is almost over'?"
kuestsdynamisxp001.jpg

Just a glimpse of how Kuests Dynamis XP would look like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OPOPOP