Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What version of MV are you using? What is the version of your core files? (You will need to open your rpg_core.js file to find this). Is the SRD Hud Maker the program that won't run with the latest version of MV?

VesperCire

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What version of MV are you using? What is the version of your core files? (You will need to open your rpg_core.js file to find this). Is the SRD Hud Maker the program that won't run with the latest version of MV?
That seems to be the issue. Is there any easy way to downgrade from 1.5.2 to 1.4.2?

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you have steam you can roll back to an earlier version. I don't use Steam, but I think it has something to do with selecting the 'beta' option than having all the old versions available to you. If you don't have steam, just go to the appropriate release thread here and take the 'full' download.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have a specialized class on intellectual property this semester (on Patent and Trademarks, Copyrights is next semester). Only had a quick overview of that in previous business law classes. I'll be able to help more people here when it comes to knowing what to do and your rights for intellectual property!
When you wanna write another pedantic post of your views on game dev... but your cousin and aunt have invited you to bowling
"Hey there! Hope you're having a nice day, you are awesome!"

(Of course the hand is awful :kaoswt: )
I need a new option on YouTube that goes "Dont recommend videos/channels in this language because I do not speak it"
I've reconsidered having a subclass system for my first two games since there will already be plenty of variation in playable actors and usable items in the games. The third game will need it because of the basis for the story but I want the actors in the first two to be more focused in their roles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meektot