Doogerie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ok so I have this NPC that I need to go from his starting point in a scene to behind a desk with a map and a book on it he stats off fine but then he ends up in the bottom right corner of the map.

here is the map
30sikhd.jpg

and the movement event (unfinished)

15quvkw.jpg

can anyone help so that my character can do this and not end up half way up a wall thanks

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
you need to add a self switch and a second event page with no movement if you want the character to stay where it ends up. Hope that helps!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So after completing the Mass Effect Trilogy the first time as a Vanguard, I decided to replay the trilogy as a Soldier. Thus far, I've just finished the Horizon mission in ME2, and I'm already exhausted from ME2's f**k-awful enemy design.
Yeah, now Yes !!!! "boom boom "
"Fire the monsters, guards!!!"

index.php
I can't stop buying resource packs I'll never use, or engines for that matter, or free resources as my two terabyte external will attest. I am a digital hoarder I guess. Some people get drunk off the silly juice when they are bored, I just buy shiny digital nonsense I don't need.
Not a bad weekend but anxiety kicking my but. Also wondering about Ms Littlefish. Some people move on. Anyways how is everyone doing?
I did a video review on Psychronic Games' Star Shift Origins, as they did a review on my game.
Check it out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AelionEnko