Help Parallax Map and Bridges (RPGMaker MV)

Bine4

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I have made a parallax map with a bridge on it and i want my characters to walk under the bridge if they are coming from above, or under and to walk on the bridge, if they come from the side of the bridge... (see picture)
I use invisible Tiles for passability on my map.

I already tried using the normal bridge of the B Tileset (and an modified Version looking like the one on the parallax) but it still wont work, either I can walk over the tiles, or if i use the star passability on the bridge tiles i can walk under the bridge only...
I also tried to make events to change the tileset using switches...but since im new to RPG Maker, i wasnt able to make it work...

Can anyone help me how i can make this work?

Attachments

Bine4

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For anyone interested, i just looked through the Plugins that are coming with the RPGMaker (Steam->RPGMaker->dlc), there is a Plugin called "Overpass Tile.js"
I copied that into my Games Plugin folder and activated it in my Game.
Then i used the Invisible Tiles on the bridge (so you can walk every direction-> the parallax had a bridge drawn on it).
in the Plugin description it said to use the 255 Region vor the bridge part and the 254 for the gateway (beginning of the bridge)

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Profile Posts

currently listening to Driftwood Gaming streaming some MZ dev time and it's delightful! had no idea they were this entertaining, love it
In quarantine, will be tested soon. This year is really something... special.
I was at another orientation yesterday and I realized I'll be working with an old friend! We met at the local water park a few years back and it was so nice to see her again! We had a chat, and next week when I officially start, I'll see if maybe we can trade our Zoom IDs so we can talk!
I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purboy