Status
Not open for further replies.

KitsuneKokuen

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've built a map that's a modern city and one thing that I find unacceptable is that I can't find a way to have the character pass behind tiles that should be in the air, such as the top half of a sky scraper. I've looked through various forums and search results and haven't been able to get any solution. Any help is appreciated, Thank you.

KitsuneKokuen

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is it a built in script or do i need to download it?

kerbonklin

Hiatus King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Same way you insert any new custom script. Below Materials and above Main, copy/paste. The instructions will let you assign what region IDs to look for, and you add those regions onto your maps where needed using the map Editor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Neon Black wrote a script that lets you set certain tiles as being in front of the player - it's called Terrain Tags, but it actually uses Regions.

kerbonklin

Hiatus King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The script is right on the page me and Shaz linked you to. There's a link there for either PasteBin (just the script) or MediaFire (for a demo)

Last edited by a moderator:

kerbonklin

Hiatus King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
..........I

Just....

Linked you to that same page......

I'm done for today. Good day to you sirs.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you give it a go and have problems, either post in the thread for that script, or start a new thread in the RGSSx Script Support forum, making sure you provide a link to that thread so anyone helping you has quick access to the script.

Good luck :)

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

fighting game fans might really enjoy my game battle wise, and I feel non fighting fans might learn some stuff. thanks row system. pokes, neutral, and zoning time...
This community is awesome. They helped me get my eventing processes to work. I love you all.
suspended on twitter for calling an ahole an ahole & appealing the tweet; furious at myself for being even slightly upset with my suspension: oh no, you've been temporarily banned from hell. GET OVER IT, me.
how can you download the tiles from a forum post here? HELP
That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safrasnativa