FrozenNuke0327

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
SO, HOW THE HECK DO I FIX THIS ERROR!!!!

Properties of "Blur Filter" Undefined, Sorry If That Came Out rudely.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
By giving us more info about what plugins you're using and what you have done.

All "undefined" errors can only happen in combination with plugins installed in the default engine, and it has mostly one of three causes:

1) you forgot to start a new game after installing a plugin and loaded a (now incompatible) saved gamefile

2) you forgot to configure the plugin correctly

3) you have two incompatible plugins installed

As you can see, 2&3 can't be solved without you telling us more about which plugins you used - best would be screenshots of both the console error message (you gave only the abbreviated main error) and of the plugin manager window.

And please givre links to the websites of the plugins that are part of the error message

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When you get that error, open the developer tools (F8) and go to the Console tab.  Grab a screenshot and post here.

And don't yell - it's annoying and makes people not want to help.

larituca

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
portuguese
Primarily Uses
Other
By giving us more info about what plugins you're using and what you have done.

All "undefined" errors can only happen in combination with plugins installed in the default engine, and it has mostly one of three causes:

1) you forgot to start a new game after installing a plugin and loaded a (now incompatible) saved gamefile

2) you forgot to configure the plugin correctly

3) you have two incompatible plugins installed

As you can see, 2&3 can't be solved without you telling us more about which plugins you used - best would be screenshots of both the console error message (you gave only the abbreviated main error) and of the plugin manager window.

And please givre links to the websites of the plugins that are part of the error message

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Hi! I have the same problem...

I was trying to add a plugin from the undertale battle system, I did (or at least think I did) correctly ... but ... this error always appeared when I was testing the event.

error.png

When viewing your response to FrozenNuke0327, I tried to solve by following what you said regarding the incompatibility of plugins, the fact of starting new game or of having correctly added the plugin.
But I could not get anywhere ...

The event even starts normally, but soon it crashes and the image above appears. I do not know if it's some missing image / filter or something like that.

I hope you can answer me, and that you have understood my horrible English haha.

If you answer me, I thank you in advance.

then, thank you!

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 7

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@larituca
[mod]Please do not hijack other people's topics, but make your own topic.[/mod]
Even if an error looks like the same, the cause is usually very different (especially with "undefined" errors), and mixing different errors in one topic doesn't help.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I ended up needing to do a chapter one world map remake. It's still WIP but coming along nicely. =D
Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

1st iteration on castle interior in Tiled.
I've started up Pillars of Eternity. It's interesting how the game does a "select choice" cutscene using still image art for dramatic flair. I wonder if that might work for my RPGMaker project.
The self-righteous indignation of family when you expect them to pay back money you've leant to them never ceases to amaze me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeAngelis