Help Required. I need help finding a roswell type tilset depicting the crash of the supposed UFO.

StuartWebb97

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me to find a tileset that is quite reminiscent of the map of Roswell within the game Destroy All Humans. I am creating a project and need a map depicting the supposed UFO crash in Roswell 1947. 

Thanks in advance for any help received.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to Resource Request. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

@StuartWebb97, please edit your topic and change the title into something that tells anyone what you're looking for.

Everyone here on the forum needs help in one form or another, telling us what you want in the title will speed up the responses - as does placing it in the correct part of the forum.

RetroBoy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Question:

Are you looking for an Area 51 Tileset (like interior) or are you looking for tiles that look like the Roswell area?

If it is the latter, you should be able to use most Desert tiles with a smattering of bushes.

StuartWebb97

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well eventually I would need to be using both aha. The rest of the people I'm working with seem to want a rural diner town sort of feel to it. They're very adamant on having diners there. I can't find any graphics or tilesets to help.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*Saw a video of myself*
*Opens google*
*Search "How to delete my personality"*
Me: "I should make a quick prototype of my system to test early"
Also me: "Eh, drawing the character is more fun than actually making the game"
FFhEfyfUcAMOLjF
Avery wrote on BCj's profile.
Hey, how did your emergency surgery go? Are you okay?
Remember when people had the ability to have meaningful conversations on platforms like twitter or facebook? Good times... Nowadays is absolute crap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soohwa