[Help, RPGM MV] Reduce project size to ask for advice

Anubis05

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hello everyone. I have spent the last hour trying to find a way of shring my project to ask for advice on my intro and certain events, but the file size is obsenely high for just a couple of maps. How do people who share demos of plugins get the file size so low?? I can't seem to find a way to do it. I have deleted the unused files, but the project is still like 200+MB.

Morpheus

Jack-of-Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
7zip(Or any other file compressing software) + using the "Remove Unused Files" option.

For reference, if I don't compress my game with 7zip, it takes 45 MINUTES to upload. Compressed, it takes 45 SECONDS.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's normal that it's a certain size, it's because of the nwjs files. Those are necessary files to run the game once you deployed it. I forgot how big those files are, but they should be some like 100-150 MB.

Anubis05

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Thanks! the nwjs files were the problem. Now the folder is 85mb, whichI think is ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ok i got the model New and I will develop a little more, I think my SV is not beautiful yet.
"I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream". In all seriousness, spatial BGM feature is now complete for my audio plugin.
Stream will be live shortly with some game development followed by the return of the Interactive Text Adventure after a short hiatus! Feel free to drop by!
Lately, I've taken to smashing random nouns/verbs together as insults. It's sort of amusing how many people don't really know how to respond to that. You bottle shaker!
Would be nice to pick color code that is not exclusively for message event

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avaross