[Help, RPGM MV] Reduce project size to ask for advice

Anubis05

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hello everyone. I have spent the last hour trying to find a way of shring my project to ask for advice on my intro and certain events, but the file size is obsenely high for just a couple of maps. How do people who share demos of plugins get the file size so low?? I can't seem to find a way to do it. I have deleted the unused files, but the project is still like 200+MB.

Morpheus

Jack-of-Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
7zip(Or any other file compressing software) + using the "Remove Unused Files" option.

For reference, if I don't compress my game with 7zip, it takes 45 MINUTES to upload. Compressed, it takes 45 SECONDS.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's normal that it's a certain size, it's because of the nwjs files. Those are necessary files to run the game once you deployed it. I forgot how big those files are, but they should be some like 100-150 MB.

Anubis05

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Thanks! the nwjs files were the problem. Now the folder is 85mb, whichI think is ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

No vaccine till at least spring 2021. Have not seen our parents since Dec 2019. But at least we can phone each other. How is everyone else's situation?
:( ... sigh, having trouble knowing where to draw highlights. Novice pixel artist issues.
Hey there folks. I've got this game I've been working on story & design for over a few years. Trying out MZ to prototype it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KUTSHKY