uglywolf

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Anybody can inform me if it's possible to show an item in inventory even if they're x0 instead of needing at least x1?

Here is a thing:
The item I'd like to make is actually a specific container indicating the amount of things it had inside.

Let's say, the item was called "Bug's Case".
By having the player capture a "Bug(event)", the amount of it would increase to "Bug Case = x1".
However, I'd like to make it showing in the inventory even if it's "Bug Case = x0". Which indicates either the player doesn't have any "bug" or already released them, leaving only the empty box.

Is it possible to make it that way? Of course, if possible, without the need of plugins.

[PS: If a similar thread already existed, please just direct me into it and lock(or del) this one. My apologize in advance, it's either I didn't search hard enough, or had input a wrong keyword.]

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You could always make a separate item for the empty box and one for the full one. Just have the empty box removed and add the full one when you gain a bug. And remove the full item and add the empty one for when you don't have any more bugs. :)

uglywolf

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Indeed, I've thought about that possibility also in case if there are no possible method to show it while its 0. But it does look like I had no other choice but to use it... Thanks for reminding, I'll think more about it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Maybe I should get rid of the Banish ability in my game. It's a non-elemental spell that doesn't even appear in the magic chart. It's only there because my Elementalist doesn't use light or dark magic. It only effects summoned creatures.
ScreenShot_5_18_2022_0_37_0.png
I've been redoing all of the major areas in my game. starting with a place called Century Park. thankfully because all of the locations are distorted memories, I can make these places pretty abstract.
HexMozart88 wrote on RHachicho's profile.
Hey wait a minute, I remember you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mutou000