HELP Since today i have trouble finding the rpgmakermv scriptcall list. it was always first on the google/bing search, not anymore? or only on my end?

Bex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Actualy i cant find it anymore. Iam very confused, without it i am worthless because its like big part of engine would miss =), i dont have that info anywhere written down.

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
Hmm its still the first in my google search,

PS: I searched: RPGmaker MV script call list

Reactions: Bex

Bex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay than it was just on my end for some strange reason. Good relief =). Thank you two.

Bex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Strange with Google the Script List Thread is first result. But Bing trys everything to not show it no matter what i enter.

I used this Search Term: rmmv script call list
Google = OK, 1st result
Bing = Trys everything to not show it no matter which search terms i use. Its a search machine not a hiding machine, or is it? =)

Is Bing hiding it for you too?

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The easy solution to that is to not use Bing :)

Bex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I believe it will end like that =)

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Its a search machine not a hiding machine, or is it? =)
It's Microsoft's search engine, and Microsoft has always tried to make decisions for their users and tried to establish their own ways of doing things against all common sense (for example that's the reason why there are two formats for truetype fonts, MS wasn't willing to use the original format without changes and as a result some truetype fonts only work on Windows and have problems on other systems, and a lot of similar cases)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've developed a habit of thanking cleaning ladies for their work.
Sorry Aerith... I will abandon your shoes... :guffaw:
Spent a whole bunch of time today reworking the area in the video because someone said it was too illusory. So I reworked it so it changes less, moved the grass up to the same level as the player.... And found enough extra resources to make the grass moves when the player touches it. Also lots more water, because it looks amazing. I'll probably put up a short updated video later today.
I never noticed how NOISY birds can be in the morning..
The worst part of writing the thesis is getting to a point where it's nearly done and you feel like an 8th-grader could've written something on that level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stearen