RMMV Help | SRD HUDmaker / What Battle command is Hovered/Selected.

STARFALL

Core of the Stars
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I need check when the attack comand is hovered/Selected, for that i use this eval:
SceneManager._scene._actorCommandWindow.currentData().symbol=='attack';
When i set this, work fine, but then gave me this error( See below ). How can i do this?

1618695976404.png

rexie09

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I need check when the attack comand is hovered/Selected, for that i use this eval:
SceneManager._scene._actorCommandWindow.currentData().symbol=='attack';
When i set this, work fine, but then gave me this error( See below ). How can i do this?

View attachment 186463
can you provide what the console says by pressing F12
This may be caused by SceneManager._scene._actorCommandWindow.currentData() returning undefined when the battle starts and then its looking for undefined.symbol causing a type error.
For a quick fix you could do is wrap you're code in the if statement bellow
Code:
if(SceneManager._scene._actorCommandWindow.currentData() != undefined){
}

Last edited:

STARFALL

Core of the Stars
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Was perfect, this is the final eval:

BattleManager.actor() && SceneManager._scene._enemyWindow.active != true && SceneManager._scene._actorCommandWindow.currentData() != undefined && SceneManager._scene._actorCommandWindow.currentData().symbol==='attack';

That show the HUD piece when the command Attack is hovered/Active only when actors is in setting commands phase.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just spent $174 on Shining the Holy Ark on the Saturn. Good lord.
My brain when designing quests:
There is piano, it needs help --> The organ (yes organ now) is missing a component! --> Where the heck am I supposed to put this missing piece!??! --> Add an entire new mini dungeon specifically created to house this new piece. --> Connect this brand new mini dungeon to an already designed dungeon with background information about the town it's found it.

Me: :LZYhuh:
Rising of the Shield Hero!
Sheesh, Guys, don't think you can throw easy prices like $25/$50 on potions/ethers then have monsters pay you $75 for killing them (never understood that concept btw lol) and think it'll all work out!!! Just realized my prcies vs payout left my players unable to get decent stuff without some serious farming from the start, i'm about to call H&R Block to help my MC get his stimulus check just to buy new armor :LZSlol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaribai871