Nanaki_Fan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello everyone,

I have an odd request. I thought I could do it myself but my paint.net software doesnt seem to want to give me me the desired result.

Basically I have some custom character busts that I paid to have made and well, I am that happy with them I have decided to change my characters face sets to the faces of the busts. The problem I have is I cant "cut" the top of the heads and resize them to the face set size for some reason. They come out "smaller" that the actual face sets I use. I need some one with better skills and experience than I and possibly a better photo-editing kit that can handle this for me.

If anyone can help me with this, let me know and I will pm you the relevant files.

-N-

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just to make sure I understand - you want to crop the busts you have to fit face set size?

Nanaki_Fan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just to make sure I understand - you want to crop the busts you have to fit face set size?

Yes but as explained it does not appear to be as simple as that.

I crop them to the right size but the actual faces seem smaller than the RTP ones, generator ones that I was using. Its more like they have become "zoomed out". I attempted to fix this but it becomes pix-elated.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know you explained. I'm not sure why that's happening to you. I only asked to make sure I was understanding the request, because if that's all it is, I'd be happy to take a look at it for you. You can send me the files if you like.

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think the best way to fix it is to put them in a sheet with the same size as a face sheet.

Each face must have  144x144 and be placed on a 576 x 288 image

I had the same issue when i placed 144x144 images in the face folder and using a sheet solved everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nanaki_Fan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I know you explained. I'm not sure why that's happening to you. I only asked to make sure I was understanding the request, because if that's all it is, I'd be happy to take a look at it for you. You can send me the files if you like.

I've decided to stick with the old faces for now but if I change my mind I will drop you a PM if thats ok?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sure, no problem.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Today's my first login since Jan 2020. Time sure flies. Sorry to everyone's messages i missed.
It's satisfying to master the usage of a hard plugin, then making it do what you want. ( o w o)!!
I'll be redesigning some of the main characters from my many wip stories :kaohi:
gWBWMzT.jpg

Starting with the (chronologically) first of them, Cedric!
gotta love when a plugin you thought had nothing to do with why something else wasn't working winds up being the issue...
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th September 2021

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesZwei