dice0204874

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi guys,

I want to make battle with ultimate power skills, any ideas or plugins to use for this? When actors reach to certain TP, I want to make their character picture become shining and clickable, once you click on it then it will unleash the ultimate skills. Please help.

Many thanks!!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ok hear me out here: if the only way my brain can describe things is like with colors is this normal? Like I've described a smell as "dark green and fuzzy" and a taste as "dark blue" like is this a normal thing that happens to people or am I just going insane?? o.0
I'm sitting here, programming, when suddenly, in the distance, I hear a deep booming shout, "Dovahkiin". In an instant, my mind and body is pulling me away, my fingers twitch and notepad++, almost by itself, turns off. The Steam starts to rise and a big green play button appers and I am teleported to Skyrim, because, I am, the Dragonborn! 200 hours played last three weeks, omg o_O
Shora Lighting Plugin version 1.5 are out! Wanna add more features to it, but just fixing the bugs is already a pain :kaocry: .

スクリーンショット 2022-01-19 002122.png
I wonder how one goes about picking a good font for a game. I find the default kinda lacking, but you gotta pick a font that's legible ya know.
Did you check out the new Restaff yet? ;3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yokrito