Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Greetings,

I wasn't sure where to post this thread. I looked through all of the categories and as a new user- I'm confused.
General Discussion seemed like the right place to me as it's only something that requires a comment or two.
Lets cut to the chase: I'm trying to get this sprite to work in RPG Maker MV, and so far I've had no success.
I've looked into Plugins, YouTube Tutorials, Guides. I can't find anything that covers what I need.
Looking into other RPG Maker MV games, I could see that some Developers managed to get this working.
I've recreated this sprite due to not being satisfied with the default size RPG Maker MV has on the default sprites.
If anyone could tell me how to get this working or maybe even assist me via Discord? I'd be very grateful.

(Method I tried) I found out via searching on the forums that to get this working, you need to * the height by 3 and the width by 4. That resulted in the following: 288 by 384. And the number I started with was the size of my sprite: 96x96.
I really hope I've managed to explain this better than it looks to me right now. I appreciate any help or support, and I'll try to ask a Moderator to lock this thread once it's been solved. Once I've managed to tackle this problem, I'll be able to start development on my upcoming project.

Thanks for reading!

- Ev_

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to MV Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Put a $ at the beginning of the file name.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:
Ami
--- OP Candy ---

Kids: Trick Or Treat!
Hero: Alright,here's the Candies (Give A Bunch Of Candy).
Kids: Thank you,Mister! (Running)
Hero: How cute they are…
F.Archer: Did you give them a OP Candy,accidently?
Hero: Huh?
Halloween, a day where kids are encouraged to take candy from strangers.
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Took a break from spriting dinosaurs to carve a dinosaur pumpkin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vendomis