Phoenixsylph

=w= just chillin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[Thread can be closed, what I was confused about...it literally just meant the # of the picture, I feel quite silly! Thank you.]

Pardon me for being a little stupid, [Idk why out of all the plugins I'm using this one is confusing to me, but it is.]

I have no idea what the [ID] is supposed to be in the commands....is it the *name* of the image in the image folder? Is it the 'show picture' number, or do we not use show picture at all, and just use the text commands, or plugin commmands?

I feel like this is super obvious, but there are IDs for different things [such as map numbers and whatnot]

and I'm at the point where I just want to get my busts to show with the plugin and learn the rest from there, but I can't if I don't even know what the code is supposed to be.

Right away, I see in the directions the first thing mentioned is about *clearing* the busts, I also am very confused on what the Busts are supposed to be name...since it says it should have [BUST] after it, for example I have in the image>folder>
SilvannaH[BUST] as the image name.

I also understand that 'normal' is 0 for the expression, and each expression is a 'number' in the scripts/codes.

I just wish there were more examples of what is supposed to go where, on the strings.
Basically, where to I put my img>[Filename] and what goes where,

ID=?? [mypicture name, ect]

So say I wanted my bust to slide in, and my image file was name Harold[BUST]

\bustSlideIn[id, duration]

^ this, would be written in the textbox as:

\bustSlideIn[Harold[BUST], 20]
[20 is the slide duration in the parameters.]

or is bustSlideIn where the filename is supposed to go?

like:
\Harold[BUST]Slidein[0, 20]

because '0' is the normal expression? I have nooo idea. I am so confused. I am willing to buy it for someone willing to show me, I appreciate it! As long as I know how to get my bust to show and slide in, or what goes where in the strings, I will be all set from there. :x thank you <3

Last edited:

cedr777

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Very few people can help you because they don't own a copy of that paid plugin.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you discover great tileset resources that you completely forgot that you had. :kaomad3::kaopride:
Just got a better look at the MZ RTP. I'm very happy with it, especially the sci-fi tiles and sprites. Glad I pre-ordered.
I've just checked the VisuStella Plugins for MZ and there are already 11 plugins. The Yanfly team(perhaps a big one?) really works so effectively and efficiently that some MZ users can likely use tons of Yanfly plugins right after MZ's released (still 13 days from now). I wonder if any other plugin developer(or team) will try to compete with Yanfly this time, no matter how slim the chance to win is :)
Hello! :kaopride:I am new to RPG Maker, though I have been lurking the forums for a while. :kaoswt: Hope to make some friends and learn some stuff here! :kaothx:
And now since I've got the whole game parts working, the *contents* await.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linkvaovn88com