Zakarijah

I love making maps!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm unsure what's wrong but I keep getting this issue and don't know how to fix it.
SRD_RetryCosts_issue1.jpg
The game over core on it's own seems to work, however.

I've posted the setup for both plugins below just in case.
SRD_RetryCosts_issue2.jpgSRD_RetryCosts_issue3.jpg

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please hit F8 when you get the error and go to the Console tab in the new window, and give us a screenshot of that.

Did you start a new game after adding these plugins, or did you continue a game you'd already saved?

Zakarijah

I love making maps!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please hit F8 when you get the error and go to the Console tab in the new window, and give us a screenshot of that.

Did you start a new game after adding these plugins, or did you continue a game you'd already saved?
Untitled.jpg

Sorry I took so long to reply >_< I got a second job! lol

I had continued a previous project but it works now!

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When you say "continued a previous project" do you mean you chose to "continue" on the title screen and load a saved game? And that you started a new game from the title screen and it works?

People sometimes think "starting a new game" means starting a new project and as you used the word project in your reply I'm worried you thought the same thing.

Sometimes plugins create their own data when you choose New Game from the title screen, and they save that data when you save your game. So if you resume a game, they expect that data to be there. When you start a new game without that plugin, the data is not set up, so if you add it then try to continue a saved game, it doesn't find the data it's expecting to be there, and will give an error. So some plugins will only work if you start a new game after adding them to the project.

If your issue is solved, just report your first post and let the mods know, and they'll close the thread.

Zakarijah

I love making maps!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just started a /new game/ not a project, sorry. But I had to do a lot of searching and someone actually made a fix plugin because this plugin is broken and missing vital code -_-

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The main character for the first game was originally going to become a member of the party in the third game but I'm probably changing him to an important NPC instead. That brings the third game's total ensemble roster down to nine with one optional secret character.
Please check out my threads here:

1920's Character Sprites

As well as my YouTube channel:

Let's Play - 1927: The Age of Cthulhu
hi i would like to know if you could help me i am looking for resources for the character generator
I need medieval clothes, demon horns
Stress testing my latest version of the game with my new madness engine. :LZSexcite:

Hello, where can I find the list of all watched threads? I've been using the Watch function to save the Threads I want to keep but I don't find the list anywhere....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anistasya