Lionheart_84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
I state that I also tried on a new project ... I just do not understand why the plugin Attachable Augments to me does not work !!! when I go on objects, and I select the weapon, the window for Attachable Augments does not appear to me why ??? what am I doing wrong??? ;_;

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please post screenshots of your plugin manager, the plugin properties, your configurations in the database and a link to the plugins website.

We can't tell you what you did wrong without seeing what you did.

Lionheart_84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Please post screenshots of your plugin manager, the plugin properties, your configurations in the database and a link to the plugins website.

We can't tell you what you did wrong without seeing what you did.

I have a project with no plug in ... just yep. item core and yep. attachable augments!!!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Both yep item core and yep attachable augments are plugins, so your project has indeed plugins as you confirmed yourself.

And we still need infos on how you used and configured them before we can help.

Resonance

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
You won't have attachable augments available for use if you don't create them with proper notetags. I think you also have to allow instanced items.

Lionheart_84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
I have taken both the plugins, I placed them in a new project, I turned on them, and I HAVE NOT CHANGED SETTING!!!

I did OK !!! then I went in weapons, I selected the first sword and I entered in notes box:

<Augment Slots>

Rune

Glyph

Orb

Mark

</Augment Slots>

but the screen does not appear !!! ;_; None of you can make me a little demo ??? :(

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
 and I HAVE NOT CHANGED SETTING!!!

Most likely that is exactly your mistake - you usually are required to customize the setting to your game - if you don't do that, the plugin won't know what it has to do in your project.

And I know for fact that several settings in the item core - while being what yanfly prefers in his own projects - are NOT what a lot of other users want.

For example whenever I see the item core used, I ask the people if they turned off item variance (which might be nice in some games, but shouldn't be used in alpha testing of a game project at all).

So please give us screenshots of your item and your plugin properties. Just checking them can lead you to your mistake, especially if you never checked them before.

Lionheart_84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Here is the picture !!! tell me what I did wrong !!!

augment.png

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that is only part of the info I asked for - I need to see the screenshot of the item you want augmented as well as possible screenshots of what you want to augment it with, and I need a link to the website of the plugin to check its instruction.

Lionheart_84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
that is only part of the info I asked for - I need to see the screenshot of the item you want augmented as well as possible screenshots of what you want to augment it with, and I need a link to the website of the plugin to check its instruction.

Then I'm sorry ... but I did not understand the request !!! as you see, or am I'm stupid, or because I'm Italian and I do not understand the language !!!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1) the plugin for attachable augments has instructions on how to use them, they are on yanfly's website, the same place where you should have gotten the plugin from.

I asked you to give us the link to that website, so that we don't have to search the internet for a place where you might have gotten the plugin (just to discover that we got the wrong page).

No one can remember everything about every plugin, and you need to help us by providing us the info we need - because no one on this site gets paid for anything, we are all helping in our free time instead of working on our own projects. And while I'm willing to help other people, I'm not willing to waste ten minutes searching through the internet for an information that you could have given me in ten seconds by copying the weblink you already have.

2) augmention means that you have one item that you want to add other data to - so both things need to be setup, and that is often more than a notetag.

So please give us a screenshot of the full database page where you placed that notetag, where the item is that you want to improve (a weapon as you mentioned above) and where the orb or whatever are that you want to improve that sword with.

The data for augmentions isn't magically created in your project by placing the plugin - you are the developer that is responsible for creating that data.

And I need both the instructions from Yanfly's site and what you have done in the database to see where you didn't follow the instruction and missed something.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
and where is the screenshot of the item that you want to augment the spada with?

Or did you stop reading the instructions after the weapon notetag?

To augment the spada, you need an item to augment it with - otherwise augmentation is impossible.

The MM

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I think the Item Core always gives people a few issues, because of the notion of independent items -- that gives me a lot of grief.

I think Non-Independent Items cannot receive attachable augment, so you need to check your ItemCore plugin and verify if it can work with the "Max Weapons" parameter set to either 0 (weapons will then be "non-independent") or not (then all weapons will be independent items).

Also, I expect you to have the augments that you want.

Hope my 2 cents helped ya.

Lionheart_84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
is an armor...

ARMAtura.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
is that armor in inventory when you try to augment the spada?

Additionally, have you checked the item core plugin as suggested in the topic above yours?

Lionheart_84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
is that armor in inventory when you try to augment the spada?

Additionally, have you checked the item core plugin as suggested in the topic above yours?

believe me ... I did EVERYTHING EVERYTHING EVERYTHING !!! but by no means see this screen !!!

a_cerchio.png

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you had done everything correctly, then it would work - yanfly's plugins are well-tested by hundreds of others.

So if it doesn't work, that is proof that you did something wrong. And to be able to find the place where you did something wrong, we need to see what you did.

So please check the points we ask you to check - how many of that orb does the party have in its inventory?

Give a screenshot of your plugin manager for us to see (I asked for that before), so that we can check if you have the plugins in the correct order as required.

And please check different options of the item core

Lionheart_84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
If you had done everything correctly, then it would work - yanfly's plugins are well-tested by hundreds of others.

So if it doesn't work, that is proof that you did something wrong. And to be able to find the place where you did something wrong, we need to see what you did.

So please check the points we ask you to check - how many of that orb does the party have in its inventory?

Give a screenshot of your plugin manager for us to see (I asked for that before), so that we can check if you have the plugins in the correct order as required.

And please check different options of the item core

Here are the plugins !!!

I though why I have also asked for a small demo !!! :(

a_plugin.png

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry - I don't have time for this. In most of the posts so far, I asked you several questions each, and most times you answered one and ignored the others.

And no, I don't have the hours it takes to make you a demo either.

Perhaps someone else (who has worked with those plugins in detail) can help you, I'm off

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I don't even know if I'm going to USE all these maps in my game, I just like making maps...
Huh. A forum topic just pointed out to me one MV->MZ difference I hadn't registered previously: the skill/item use message in MZ doesn't have the actor name hardcoded at the beginning like MV did, so you have more control over having stuff come before it.
1620833447825.png
This is one of the most beautiful art styles I've seen... it's also the style I draw in... er.... what's this style called...?
Ami
This is the End of the Endurance,everyone are celebrating the end of their Endurance

I just wondering what Menu for Tomorrow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greerenz