Lionheart_84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Sorry - I don't have time for this. In most of the posts so far, I asked you several questions each, and most times you answered one and ignored the others.

And no, I don't have the hours it takes to make you a demo either.

Perhaps someone else (who has worked with those plugins in detail) can help you, I'm off

So ... just me does not work !!! everyone is using it without problems ... and I only need to give it up !!! if only the author could answer me or help !!! It seems to ignore just me !!!

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The author doesn't do support on how to use the plug-ins for anyone. It's not just you.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yanfly writes the plugins and give them away for free, and even writes instructions for them that cost you nothing. And (as many dozens of other users have proven) if you work into how to use them, they can be used for free.

But no one can make your game for you (unless you're willing to pay them), you're the only one who can do that. So yes, that means that you have to take the time to learn and experiment how to do something.

And really? Why are you considering yourself abandoned?

Your topic is seven hours old - most people can't even have read it because they're asleep.

There is a rule on this forum that you have to wait three days - 72 hours (or ten times the time since your posting) before you're even allowed to bump the question, exactly because everyone has to sleep and to work and to do dozens of other things before they can spare the free time to help you.

Lionheart_84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Yanfly writes the plugins and give them away for free, and even writes instructions for them that cost you nothing. And (as many dozens of other users have proven) if you work into how to use them, they can be used for free.

But no one can make your game for you (unless you're willing to pay them), you're the only one who can do that. So yes, that means that you have to take the time to learn and experiment how to do something.

And really? Why are you considering yourself abandoned?

Your topic is seven hours old - most people can't even have read it because they're asleep.

There is a rule on this forum that you have to wait three days - 72 hours (or ten times the time since your posting) before you're even allowed to bump the question, exactly because everyone has to sleep and to work and to do dozens of other things before they can spare the free time to help you.

I believe me ... I understand your point of view !!! I meant that many times I asked for help to yanfly, but on much ignored me !!! it seems that it does so only with me !!! on its website, the mail tips & tricks of many users that give suggestions or more ... my never taken them cosider !!!! least to say "look, you can not do" !!! help towards Attachable Augments, it even asked him ... many months ago !!! for to do the demo, there are many users that when they create plugins, also posting the demo !!!!

Maliki79

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Likely answer:  In the Item Core Plugin.  Do you see where it ask what the max items, weapons and armor is?

If those are set to 0, you WILL NOT see the Augment stuff at all.

Weapons and Armors have to have a setting higher than 0 which will make them Instance Items and will enable the menu to be seen in game.

You don't have to set it for items.

poetaetoe

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I realize this is an old post, but Google turns up with nothing helpful for this particular problem so I'm posting the fix action. The file is incorrect. Most likely you got the file by copying the text, placing it in an editor and saving the file in quotes with the .js ending. This works for most of his stuff. Unfortunately, not for this file. It will display just fine and pretend as if everything is great in the editor, but it will not execute in game. Go back to Yanfly's site, click the download link then click the actual download link in the upper right (might be different for you), but don't just copy the text. Either way, you need a new download.

Lionheart_84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
I realize this is an old post, but Google turns up with nothing helpful for this particular problem so I'm posting the fix action. The file is incorrect. Most likely you got the file by copying the text, placing it in an editor and saving the file in quotes with the .js ending. This works for most of his stuff. Unfortunately, not for this file. It will display just fine and pretend as if everything is great in the editor, but it will not execute in game. Go back to Yanfly's site, click the download link then click the actual download link in the upper right (might be different for you), but don't just copy the text. Either way, you need a new download.

Take me for stupid, but only now I have noticed your answer! :dizzy::blush:
However no, it does not work either as you suggested! :unsure::headshake::headshake::headshake:
This arcane plugin still does not work. :stare:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

1620833447825.png
This is one of the most beautiful art styles I've seen... it's also the style I draw in... er.... what's this style called...?
Ami
This is the End of the Endurance,everyone are celebrating the end of their Endurance

I just wondering what Menu for Tomorrow
Two years into developing my game and I just scrolled through the BaseResource Pack that comes with MV for the first time xD I never knew how much awesome stuff was in there. Also so many names I know from the forum, like Shaz & Archeia ... and that's not the only resource pack I found in the depth of my hard drive :0 Right now I'm both confused and hyped about all the stuff I own.
Decided to start watching Naruto; and not only is it a genuinely good series, but it's also very inspiring.
I just wish Funimation got its act together and fix the missing dubbed episodes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdzezzzs