EdRockxD

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
Hi there the reason for I am here today is because I need help to edit a chara or sprite, the chara that i want to edit is this.

Hola la razón por la cual estoy aquí hoy es porque necesito ayuda para editar un Chara o sprite, el chara que quiero editar es este.

rhsi7t.png

And I want to edit it like he was hitting (I think "hitting" is the way to write it xD) for example I have a gif that I found.

Y lo quiero editar como si estuviera dando puños por ejemplo tengo un gif que encontré.

ECFkeFK.gif

If you don't know, the way to make the animation is from left to right, like this.

si no sabes, la forma de hacer la animación es de izquierda a derecha, como esta.

2cf2hl2.png

I hope that you help me! :3 Sorry for my bad english xD

Espero que me ayudes!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A quarter of century ago, one astute frog man was born. :ninja:
All new MZ Weather & Title updates are also RETRO'able for MV! Updated RETRO project will be released on same day I'll release updated MZ demo -project!

retro.png
Just lost about half a day's worth of work because rpg maker crashed during playtesting and corrupted my file :kaolivid:
Boku.gif
advanced_puzzling.PNG
Having a lot of fun making different poses for my character sets! Open to suggestions/critique!

CSKttqh.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitecup