Jack
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I need help with working on ,The Jewel system, It is explained as such:
All characters, excluding temporary party members, but including optional members, all have a Jewel slot on their equipment. If a Jewel is equipped on a party member, they will get a magic skill type depending on the Jewel they have equipped. With a gem equipped, members can learn skills of that magic type at the cost of gem points, which can be won from enemies, or given by magic minerals scattered throughout Terra.

Players can then choose which spells to "keep," ,allowing the specific member to still be able to use the spell regardless if they have the corresponding Jewel equipped, with the maximum amount of spells increasing every 10 levels.

Does anyone know how to get this to help, and if I need plugins, which?

Wavelength

Edge of Eternity
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to JS Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

(Plugin Requests seems like the best place for this topic. Game Mechanics Design is for general design discussion about game mechanics.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So in my stream for the No Travel Game Jam, I mentioned we were going to do a teaching make a game from beginning to end series of streams, but it had to wait on an announcement I couldn't make yet before I could start... Keep your eyes on our twitter tonight.
Surprise extra Text Adventure session! Feel free to drop by!
I just started parallax mapping. Better results for sure, but a lot more time consuming. It's more fun than I thought though.
After a bit of away time due to virus and friends in crisis (friends get priority!) I think things have calmed enough for me to try to resume my activity everywhere. :kaoluv:(I still been working on projects though!)
After watching 'Whisper Of The Heart' I've got the song 'Country roads' stuck in my head.
Don't mind it so much as that I was singing today at my Church. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
insomniel