Dannygs90

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi there, I just found this free movement script:

So I tried it and everything was working perfectly until I loaded a saved file and as soon as I tried to move, this error poped up:
1604086132033.png

Any idea on how to fix this?

LUKElcs

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I messed around with a pixel movement plugin once before, and I'm pretty sure save files made prior to the plugin being added are in-validated because pixel movement plugins radically change the way location data is stored.
At least that's my hunch, I can't confirm this is why, that's just what my experience was, and what I think caused it.
Try making a new game, saving it, and then trying to load that newer save file.
If that doesn't work, I would just look for a new plugin. There could be a plugin conflict or something.
Maybe try putting it below or above all your other plugins, and if that doesn't work, like I said, you can always look for a new one.

Dannygs90

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I messed around with a pixel movement plugin once before, and I'm pretty sure save files made prior to the plugin being added are in-validated because pixel movement plugins radically change the way location data is stored.
At least that's my hunch, I can't confirm this is why, that's just what my experience was, and what I think caused it.
Try making a new game, saving it, and then trying to load that newer save file.
If that doesn't work, I would just look for a new plugin. There could be a plugin conflict or something.
Maybe try putting it below or above all your other plugins, and if that doesn't work, like I said, you can always look for a new one.
You were right, it worked. It was quite simple actually huh... Thanks!!

LUKElcs

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No problem.
Glad to help :rswt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDontEvenKnow