Help with a iconset.

Discussion in 'Resource Support' started by Vardenax, Nov 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Vardenax

Vardenax Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Hello,

I found an icon set online filled with VXAce Icons, Whitecat icons and 7soul1 icons. but there is some graphics I do not recognize and would like to know who is the artist. I tried looking for them but can't find the art anywhere.

Here is the link for the icons: http://www.gdunlimited.net/resources/image/4941/icons-galore

2. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Please do not use that icon sheet. It contains at least part of an icon set that is known to contain rips and otherwise violate the creators' terms. You can read more about it here.

I strongly recommend, in general, that unless you get resources from sites that properly credit the resources, you don't use them.

3. Vardenax

Vardenax Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Thank you very much for that link, now I know where the other icons come from. also thank you very much for your time.

4. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    No problem. I highly recommend you take some time to look through our resources board here, there are a ton of great, legal icons to use. Avery's stuff is always the best place to start out and while it might take some time, compiling your own iconset and keeping track of the terms and credits of what you put in there is the best way to go.