Vardenax

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello,

I found an icon set online filled with VXAce Icons, Whitecat icons and 7soul1 icons. but there is some graphics I do not recognize and would like to know who is the artist. I tried looking for them but can't find the art anywhere.

Here is the link for the icons: http://www.gdunlimited.net/resources/image/4941/icons-galore

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please do not use that icon sheet. It contains at least part of an icon set that is known to contain rips and otherwise violate the creators' terms. You can read more about it here.

I strongly recommend, in general, that unless you get resources from sites that properly credit the resources, you don't use them.

Vardenax

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you very much for that link, now I know where the other icons come from. also thank you very much for your time.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No problem. I highly recommend you take some time to look through our resources board here, there are a ton of great, legal icons to use. Avery's stuff is always the best place to start out and while it might take some time, compiling your own iconset and keeping track of the terms and credits of what you put in there is the best way to go.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hot chocolate and music make studying and note-taking much easier :kaoluv:
Until my hand cramps up from writing too much!
Doing RPG Maker News for 21st September 2021

Malak is still waiting for Dark Deception Chapter 4... This was him yesterday after another sugar crash.
Again, he's fine. He's just bored at this point, considering he's exhausted his entire vacation bucket list.
Am I the only one who files custom resources under specific folders to remember who to credit? :kaoswt2:
1632263519730.png
I always smile to myself when I see someone do the "immediate halt and spin around" from forgetting something. I find it sort of endearing how we all do it without ever being taught to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosted