cirdian

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Brazil
Primarily Uses
Hello everyone. I'm working on a game where one of my characters has a skill that allows her to copy the last skill used.

I know Yanfly has a tips & tricks that teaches you how to do this (either by Mirror move or blue magic), but in both cases it didn't work for me because it only affects the skills used by enemies.

However, searching the forum I found a thread where the user Blue Symphony was able to develop a mimic skill in a more satisfactory way, allowing to copy the last skill used, either ally or enemy.

But in both his and Yanfly's code there is no limitation on which skill can be copied.

I would like someone to help me just add skill exceptions so that some unique skills (such as transformations or combinations) could not be copied.

Is there a way to do this? For reference Blue Symphony code can be found in THIS thread.

EDIT: Got solved in a brazillian forum with I also requested help. Can close this thread.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just got all of my wisdom teeth out today, thankfully I have the rest of the week off.
Man I am learning I am bad at naming armor lmao.
The game's opening, now fully polished! :LZScheeze:

Aaand, here's me working on it in today's "Game Making Every Day" video! :LZSooo:

Hello! Can anyone help me? I followed making cooking tutorial for RPG Maker MV. But for some reason buff state that food gives doesn't work in overworld. It disappears. What am I supposed to do?
A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zapedrin