Help With a Party Management system!

Shaun_Triggs

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Basically in my game the player can select up to 3 followers among a big cast of follower actors
it's sort of like Skyrim where you can choose a follower to join you on your journey if
say you want to swap out two specific characters you go to the character who is not in your party and it'll give you dialogue
options
E.G
Talk
Join me
Cancel
When you press Join me i want it to come up with the list of followers currently in your party to swap out with and when you have selected the character you want to send back to the player camp the new character will join your party

if that makes any sense at all

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
How do you make this system work? Like do you select the actors with events on the map? If you want a full menu scene dedicated to party switching then you'll need a plugin.

Shaun_Triggs

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah like you'd approch the character you want in your party and then the menu would come up for who you'd want to replace them with x

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Yeah you'll definitely need a plugin for that if you want a custom menu.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

rux
The most words I have ever written in an entire document is in my game's script, jeez i have a lot of characters that ramble on
Yes! I finally did something! This is a picture I drew of what I wish I looked like; I hope that you guys like it!
Finished that egg-sitting mini-game I mentioned here a couple weeks back. Now to fix the weather system so it doesn't rain indoors while you're playing it. >.> A simple fix in itself; leave it to me to take it as an excuse to completely revamp the time/weather/lighting system from scratch.
I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OscarCobblepot