SabreonD

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello all,

I am pretty new to both the software and programming in general and I'm having a little trouble with a very simple Yanfly action sequence... Embarrassingly simple actually. One character i have been working on a character with a skill set based in "Boxing". My first skill is a simple 2 punch combo. Was just looking for the character to walk up to the target, throw two punches (Using the thrust motion and glove weapon) and return home.

<setup action>
Display action
Immortal: target, true
perform start
</setup action>

<target action>
move user: target, front base, 10
motion attack: user
wait 10
attack animation: target
wait for animation
action effect
motion attack: user
wait 10
attack animation: target
wait for animation
action effect
</target action>

<Finish action>
move user: home, 10
clear battle log
immortal: target, false
</finish action>

Maybe it is just late, but I am clearly missing something because when tested the character doesn't move and also does not use the attack motion. Instead it appears to do the cast animation then deal damage. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Aesica

undefined
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
First of all, you don't have to specify the setup and finish action sets unless you're doing something special with them, which you don't appear to be doing. Anyway, here's the mistakes I see at a glance:

1. Your wait commands are missing the colon and should be -- wait: 10
  2. attack animation: target should be action animation: target

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Javascript/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'
Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hogogopfu01