Lex1253

Ace Defective
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! I'm fairly new here, and I've had RPG Maker MV for about 5 months.

The plug-ins I'm using for this feature are SRD's HUD Maker for the background screen as well as the on and off function, and I'm using the ALOE Virtual Buttons plug-in for the interactive elements like the apps and the button.

I've recently begun work on a particularly tricky part of my RPG. A phone UI you can interact with. I already have the basis for it, a screen that can be minimized and expanded (Read as on/off) and a handful of app icons, which don't function yet.

The portion I've been having troubles with is the apps themselves. I'm having trouble with figuring out how to make a back button and the other functions of the apps, like a map, health bar, or bestiary. the thing is that I can't turn off the buttons manually, to my knowledge, in the ALOE plug-in like you can in SRD's plug-in with conditions.

What I'd really need is a way to hook up the ALOE Buttons to switches to show or hide when needed.

If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 11.30.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 11.30.06 PM.png
    611.7 KB · Views: 8

Neo Soul Gamer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Just a quick tip. I found I was more likely to get help when I posted the links to the plugins I'm asking about.

As for what you're asking, I'm not really understanding. Aloe's plugin has a plugin command that hides the buttons. Are you trying to make a button toggle the controls on and off? If so you can use:

Lex1253

Ace Defective
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just a quick tip. I found I was more likely to get help when I posted the links to the plugins I'm asking about.

As for what you're asking, I'm not really understanding. Aloe's plugin has a plugin command that hides the buttons. Are you trying to make a button toggle the controls on and off? If so you can use:

You see, I can't get the Yanfly plug-in, even though it's only a dollar, and it's not what I need, either. As for the plug-in, yes, you can toggle the buttons on and off, but it toggles all the buttons, instead of only the selected buttons.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I think the Aloe plugin is not suitable for what you want.
Alternatively of the yanfly one, you can try this one from Triacontanee:
So to show or hide, you can use the vanilla functions of the show picture.

Neo Soul Gamer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
As for the plug-in, yes, you can toggle the buttons on and off, but it toggles all the buttons, instead of only the selected buttons.

Ohh ok. Sorry about that. The instructions are a little misleading then. I thought the examples ALOE gave showed control over individual buttons.

1584743441182.png

Either way, I think Eliaquim's suggestion is better. Hope it helps!

Grunwave

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Does this help?

Plugin Command: TriggerButton Cancel

This is the common event.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Javascript/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today we be doing an unscheduled stream! Lets get some work done on the titlescreen for Lightestone! <3
www.twitch.tv/riazey
I can't believe it... my mom is going to sign me up for the Planet Fitness down the street! I need to lower my cholesterol according to my doctor, and I'll need to lose some weight to fit into Helen Henny's skirt (I ordered a skirt for my mascot outfit and realized it was a bit too small). My doctor says I need to lose weight anyway.
I blame my lilest bro for the duck suit. Sketched it and realized it had to be added to a mock fashion magazine cover. The titles are actually inside jokes about the place this NPC is from.
EvKECQJVEAw3Qux
Kes
After a few hectic months, my hiatus is over, and I'm now back. Good to see so many familiar names posting. And a forum update while I was away.
V1.3 of Demo, a new concept artist on the team, character voices are coming into light more... I'm happy to say that the fangame is making good progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Torcham