Help with animations

SakuraMiya

Invincible Airhead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
While working on custom fighting animations, I noticed than when I add black-colored ones, they look transparent. Is there a way to fix it?

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Not directly. That's because of the way transparency works when you import the image. You could try copy/pasting the animation directly into the animation folder.

SakuraMiya

Invincible Airhead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Not directly. That's because of the way transparency works when you import the image. You could try copy/pasting the animation directly into the animation folder.
How so? All I wanted was a black version of the mist animation.

kyonides

Reforged is laughable
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
If you ever notice the way the importer has been working for over a decade, it automatically looks for a color to be treated as transparent. At least in old versions of the engine it's been black by default unless you manually pick another one or you ignore the importer completely and do what Kes suggested a while ago.

SakuraMiya

Invincible Airhead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
If you ever notice the way the importer has been working for over a decade, it automatically looks for a color to be treated as transparent. At least in old versions of the engine it's been black by default unless you manually pick another one or you ignore the importer completely and do what Kes suggested a while ago.
Isn't that for older versions of rpg maker? Besides, I tried importing it and manually and nothing changes. This is the animation btw.
Special7.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Do you have an audio you want me to animate? If so send me the youtube link and I’ll animate it.
Okay, so I'm working on Draft 2 of my game's script.
Will try to keep you guys posted, if you're interested!

This is vid of my new game, Crystalgazers. A demo is available on my Gamejolt

I just thought of the best achievement for my game: "'I Didn't Know You Were a Developer!' Find and enter one or more dev room(s)."
I made this animation to apply to a job, what do you think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Koshibari