gvduck10

Quacker Jack
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
OK - bear with me! I have no experience with using scripts or plugins (I currently do everything using events and sometimes have to get really creative). But, something I would love to see in my current game is AT LEAST the characters' faces under the UI during battle (which used to be the default in an older version of RPGM) . Currently I am just using the default settings, no TP. So it's just name, HP, MP across horizontally. I would love to have the "blocks" back (think Phantasy Star) with the characters face displayed behind it. Something like that. But I would need a step-by-step guide on how to implement a script. Can anyone assist?

TO BE CLEAR: I am not talking about changing the front facing battle style. It reminds me of Shining the Holy Ark and I LOVE THAT. I am just talking about how the name, HP, MP displays.

I found this resource page, but it looks like its for RPGM MV

Ramzes

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
First, sorry for my bad English.
Moghunter also has resources for vx ace, see here. I'm not familiar with them but maybe it will help you to take a look at them.

gvduck10

Quacker Jack
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I found this resource page, but it looks like its for RPGM MV
You just needed to go to the VX Ace section.

gvduck10

Quacker Jack
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
You just needed to go to the VX Ace section.
I think that is what I need but I probably won't know how to use it correctly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I based this on the armor of Actor 1_7 of the RTP. Hair is from Derex and Sythian Bard.
Stream will be live shortly! Going to do another art stream tonight so that I can finish my Fauna Focus piece~ Feel free to drop by!
Humans are fallible creatures, we all know that. It's when we're forced to look at ourselves that we start to disagree. :p
Expectation: Working on boss battle.
Reality: "Look at how awful are these code and database organization. Let me clean this mess", *yet, casually adding more modules that I have no idea if I would use it later*
Trying to learn to read Japanese so I read my manga. I like to buy them without all the edits made during translation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candutekno