GamingOctogon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Alright so basically I am working Co-operatively with my friend on a project, and She started the majority of it and then sent me the project to work on my parts, I received the folder and everything was working perfectly fine, after hours of events and map work and editing I sent it back to her, and now that she has received it, the updates that i made to the game will NOT show up in her RPG maker! WE tired deleting the old Project3 folder from the RPG maker documents folder but that did nothing.

Please please help! If you need screenshots I will gladly provide them!    

I dont know if this image si working but this is the folder i sent her ((I zipped it of course and then she unzipped it where it belongs))
  http://sta.sh/0f8zkvii6dc

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What updates did you make and how did she open your files?

And which version (steam or non-steam) are you both using?

GamingOctogon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
What updates did you make and how did she open your files?

And which version (steam or non-steam) are you both using?
We are both using the steam version and the updates I made, what i mean by that is I added in a new map to the project and i added in some new events, but they don't show up for her

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just realized two of My series are beginning to look virtually identical to one another in mechanics and general themes, I never had this problem before.

This is Stifling! Must resolve this!
Lord's Reincarnation III (LR3) MOBILE is coming!!!
iu_534706_7630675.png
ScreenShot_1_20_2022_2_19_41.png
Juice FX is amazing... the portal in the middle is actually animated and moves thanks to Juice FX. so I edited part of a map I have and then drew the portal around it. threw it into Juice FX and now it's lively instead of static.
Another thumb update. The nail is beginning to break away, along with the aforementioned hard and blackened dead skin. The final join has regained some of its flexibility, tho it's a bit stiff after being held still for so long. The very tip of my thumb has a strange dry and somewhat tingly feeling to it when I touch it to something, but at least it isn't numb. I am so ready for this to be over. :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feikolon