Help with conditional branches and Input.isPressed buttons...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magusalfador

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hi all!

Im making some tutorials where the tutorial`s page repeat itself until ok or left input is pressed and then it goes to the next page. Now it works perfectly on the map screen, but if I go to a battle and try my tutorial system there, it doesn't work. Im assuming that Input.isPressed only works on the Scene_Map and not in the Scene_Battle, because it doesn't read my inputs in Battle.

Is there a way I can make my project to read inputs in battle? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Oh nm, it actually reads my inputs, the thing is, if I call my system from a common event, it doesnt read my inputs but If I dont call it from a common event and do it directly (on the troop tab) it works.

Sorry about that.

Last edited by a moderator:

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My plan after learning to make my voice girly "Wow! You sounds cute!" "But actually I'm a man!" "Nooooo!!!" hehehe...
I get haunted from bugs that emit a terrible stench after being killed.
At first, I was going to put player objectives on the screen labeling it as "Helpful voices"... But that's dumb, I have a madness system. It will simply whisper objectives.... I mean they're probably objectives. The voices wouldn't lie right? They're friendly, and ...helpful. So clearly you should do what they say. Just watch the dark corners of your screen for advice and it will all work out! :LZSexcite:
Take care of your immune system: Go to sleep. If you looked at the clock an hour ago or four and it was way late then maybe now is the time. Mmm sleep...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rbennin