Help with Creating Custom Window

Themexicanspider

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I am making a Final Fantasy game of my own (non profit of course) and I wanted to implement an "Archive" of the sorts.

Basically, ingame you could pick up collectables and in your menu you could access them and each would give a description of them and maybe even a picture of the item that you picked up.

On top of that, in the same menu I would like a slider or even an equip slot for in game music. In the game you would collect copies of old Final Fantasy video games; in the menu if you equipped them it would change the battle music, travel music, ect.

Im sure i will have to create a plugin but I was just curious if anyone had a tutorial to recommend me or even a simpler way of doing so. I already have all the necessary files for music and artifact pictures but I do not have the means to implement them. I also am using Yanfly Main Menu Manager plugin so I already have a slot for the "Archive" option.

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated. I have coded my own games in the past but never in Java; so the syntax is kinda hard to work with lol.

Thank you all! I hope I posted in the right location for this kind of help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

How is it possible that Paper Mario 2 is both longer than I thought but shorter than I remember?
Yeseylon wrote on ct_bolt's profile.
First language: Javascript.

Me: Is... is this a sentient AI???
"Got your game? Cause its time to duel!"

I'm so into YuGiOh these days...
(And of course the hand is awful)
Been working on this new character for the battle system It's BOSS time!
Happy Year of the Rat all! Wish everyone can achieve their dream this year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G05B3