Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
br portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi!

Im trying to achieve different text outlines for each window: some windows are transparent, so outline is needed and some have skin and will have custom fonts and colors and the outline wont help much if not making reading worse.

i need a way to define on each window, if there will be text outline or not. im using yanflys plugins for messages, where i can turn message text outline on and off at will, but it wont affect status and menus windows. im also using srd plugins that allow different skins for each window, but it also dont deal with outline settings more than on and off for every window.

i can read some js but im not that familiar with all the syntaxes, theres abunch of "prototype"s and other stuff im not that sure how to edit.

i know theres an OutlineWidth property in the rpg_core.js that controls the outline, but im not sure how to invoke it on each window creation function.

can anyone help me with that or maybe suggest another way to add this functionality to my windows?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kes
Let me ask you this - when was the last time you backed up? Can you afford to lose all the progress you've made since the last backup?
Just asking.
Working on fun ways to get around the Midnight Circus level! Cannons were a given :LZSlol:

apolloblastoff.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tree_of_Topaz