JacSkulls

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello. Sorry for bothering y'all. Not sure if this is the right place to ask the question, either.

Tried looking up tutorials and just couldn't understand it. In other word, not doing it right. So I am hoping someone could direct me to a step by step guide.

Reason I'm asking is because I'm used to Blender's style of animating. Having to switch to Efekseer... got a bit complicated to me. So I tried combining other actual animations but... after saving it, it would not display. Even have the Plugin. Nothing I do seem to work for some reason. Once I figure out how to do this, I will start doing my own Animation. Even plan to add some of it on here for others to have. Any help would be appreciative.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I feel the need to inform everyone on the forums NOT to go with Web Hosting Canada for your hosting needs. It is by far the worst customer service and just overall experience I have ever had with hosting and I am Canadian...
BCj
Got another eye surgery monday. Hope I'll recover quick and all's well. A bit tired of surgeries. On a happy note, working on the next chapter of Escalia so hope I can continue soon :)
Celebrating the arrival of autumn in the Northern Hemisphere :)
When doing a map or whatever, kind of wish you could round out some parts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cthulhu95