JacSkulls

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello. Sorry for bothering y'all. Not sure if this is the right place to ask the question, either.

Tried looking up tutorials and just couldn't understand it. In other word, not doing it right. So I am hoping someone could direct me to a step by step guide.

Reason I'm asking is because I'm used to Blender's style of animating. Having to switch to Efekseer... got a bit complicated to me. So I tried combining other actual animations but... after saving it, it would not display. Even have the Plugin. Nothing I do seem to work for some reason. Once I figure out how to do this, I will start doing my own Animation. Even plan to add some of it on here for others to have. Any help would be appreciative.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I actually did work on my game today. This is momentous enough to warrant a status post.
Working on a character poses plugin!
Aerosys wrote on OcRam's profile.
Just saw your video about Map Generation. What a pity it's gone! It looked really well-made and like an excellent competitor to mine.
The Florida city I was born and raised in, Fort Myers, has been in the national news lately. We took a major hit from the hurricane. I'm fine, but others weren't so lucky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mio_fa