MorroMH

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello Guys,

I´m new to RPG Maker, I downloaded the YEP plugins and I'm trying to tweak the following trick:

So far I am able to replicate the "Elemental Strike" move in the video, were the skill changes its elemental properties based on the equipped weapon, but I want to take it a step further for my game and change the skill elemental properties based on the attachable augment of the equipped armor.

Context: In my game, the user can attach augments to its clothing or armor (I´m using YEP's attachable augments), and depending on the attached augment in the equipped armor, the element of the skill changes. That means that if the user has a fire augment attached to its ARMOR (not the weapon), then the SKILL type will become a FIRE skill, and play the fire animation (this can be done with the judgment trick above).

The correct conditioning for weapons as stated in the video above is the following:
if user.hasWeapon($dataWeapons[1])
force element: Fire
animation 8: target

But I´m stuck with the condition itself, to check if the equipped armor has an attachable augment or not. I have something like this in mind but I don´t know how to write it properly:

if "user" has "item" equipped in "armor 1"{
force element: Fire
animation 8: target
}

or something like if "user" has "item" equipped{
}

Any ideas or help on how the condition must be formulated? Everything else works fine but I just kind find a reference to the condition anywhere, or if its possible to formulate it with YEPs plugins.

Thanks!

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Javascript/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anybody else ready for MZ Ace?
For scrolling of large maps... Minimap, or very small zoom?
Sometimes you think you know people, then the next thing you know it's below freezing outside, and they're falling from the sky. And no two are exactly alike.
Karen: Hi, I have a condition that prevents me from wearing a mask. :)

Employee: Can you tell me what it is?

Karen: >:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaa1234