Help with encryptation

Discussion in 'RPG Maker VX Ace' started by L. Doraline, Feb 24, 2017.

1. L. Doraline

L. Doraline Villager Member

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I made a demo of my game (+18) and a person who download it, it's having trouble with it. First, I compressed (encryptation+rtp) and shared the exe. That person had a problem with it, saying it was corrupted. Then, I searched in forums and someone said to compress (encryptation+rtp) than decompress and zip it. I did it, but I haven't heard from that person yet. Would anyone be willing to download it (encrypted+rtp, decompressed and zipped) and tell me if it's working? If someone finds any error, could you shine a light on me?

The file is here. I'm not feeling like waiting 300MB of upload again, sorry. xD

2. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    "How do I...?" questions and queries belong in the Support forum for the engine you are using. So, based on the information under your avatar...

I've moved this thread to RPGMaker VXAce Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

3. cabfe

cabfe Cool Cat Veteran

First Language:
    French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    @L. Doraline : I've just downloaded your zip file, decompressed it and I can play without any problem.
    I'm not sure what happened with your .exe the first time as it's supposed to work that way, but whatever. The zip file is OK.

4. L. Doraline

L. Doraline Villager Member

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    @cabfe
    Thank you! I don't know either. I did in the exact same way I did this time, except for decompression before zipping step. :|