motta

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Greetings, I currently use the ARP_TitleCommandExit plugin to add the option to exit the game on the Title Screen, however I updated the NWJS version today and since then the plugin is not working properly, as shown in the attached video.
Is there a way around this? Is there another plugin or way to close the game that I don't know about? I feel that this kind of command should be installed by default in Rpg Maker...
Thanks!

motta

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I actually updated ARP_TitleCommandExit myself by switching SceneManager.exit(); for
if (Utils.isNwjs()) {
require('nw.gui').Window.get().close();
} else {
SceneManager.terminate();
}

I hope this helps if someone else faces this very same issue in the future!

ScorchedGround

Blizzards most disappointed fan (More than ever)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow this is great.

I actually had the exact same problem with the "PHLiM2_ShutDownAddition" plugin
but your solution also works for that plugin.

So thank you very much!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!
I feel the need to inform everyone on the forums NOT to go with Web Hosting Canada for your hosting needs. It is by far the worst customer service and just overall experience I have ever had with hosting and I am Canadian...
BCj
Got another eye surgery monday. Hope I'll recover quick and all's well. A bit tired of surgeries. On a happy note, working on the next chapter of Escalia so hope I can continue soon :)
Celebrating the arrival of autumn in the Northern Hemisphere :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cthulhu95