DaemosChronicle

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi all,

Whenever I run into a plugin problem, I always get quick help here, so I have returned.

I'm sure some of you may know the Galv's MV Screen Buttons Plugin, and if not - https://galvs-scripts.com/2016/11/29/mv-screen-buttons/

I am currently using this plugin to make a custom menu. Everything was going smoothly until I activated the menu. My first button test only shows the top half of the image when static, and then the bottom half when clicked. I looked at the demo files for the plugin and there doesn't seem to be an image size requirement. You can see what I'm talking about in the video below.

Thoughts on how to fix this?

I turned off my computer for the night, but any chance I need two versions of the image for static and pressed? It should just use the same image as is but crazier things have happened.

Last edited:

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Check the demo project in the /img/system/ folder where the buttons are stored for example buttons. They have 2 states, normal and pressed, in the same image. The image is split 50% to separate both states.

DaemosChronicle

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Check the demo project in the /img/system/ folder where the buttons are stored for example buttons. They have 2 states, normal and pressed, in the same image. The image is split 50% to separate both states.
I had the same thought after my initial post and checked out the demo file. Thanks for the quick response.

This is a lesson that I should look more into how a plugin works before running to the forum.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm actively looking for people who want to recreate classical compositions in the public domain for RPG Maker games. I've got a whole kick going on of looking for several resources from anyone which would be sharable amongst commercial games. This latest pursuit is something I'm surprised no one else has started doing.
I played Deltarune chapter 2 today! It was great. No spoilers, but I hope one day I can design a world as interesting as Toby Fox and team.
Holy cow, I have made Row Formation work again with OTB!

Now, my devious machinations can finally be born...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onek3i