Help with GubiD's Tactical Battle System [solved]

Sturm

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
How can I get a sprite to be properly aligned so that it will work in the tactical battles? In addition, how do I get actors onto the battlemap? If anyone has a manual on how to use this thing, it would be really appreciated. I really have no clue what's going on.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Please provide a link to the script you use.

Sturm

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Alright, I've made significant progress; I got it to stop crashing (sort of), I got the characters to stop being invisible, I was able to complete a tactical battle in my own project.
However, what I can't figure out now is how to get summons to work, and the only guide is 10 years old for the VX version. (this guide does not work, attempting to follow it just makes my game crash)

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
how to get summons to work
You should make a new thread for this. It is likely not related to the tactical script. I would also advise to read the forum rules. Since you're new.
In your new thread, make sure to make it clear what you did and what you want to do.

Sturm

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You should make a new thread for this. It is likely not related to the tactical script. I would also advise to read the forum rules. Since you're new.
In your new thread, make sure to make it clear what you did and what you want to do.
Summons is a big feature of GubiD's Tactical Battle System, being able to summon stuff directly into a Tactical Battle. My problem being I don't understand the scripts in GTBS enough to make it work, I keep getting crashes trying to enable a summon.
I'll make a new thread, though, since you say so.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i watched the sonic movie it was pretty good i hope they make a sequel
tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
Omg! 8 years in this forum :o
Ksi
Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)
Today I went to sleep without setting an alarm, so I could sleep more than 2 hours. I woke up after 2 hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jloppnow