Help with implementing a moving picture graphic through variables

Skepter

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm trying to implement a picture that changes location based on time spent(variable changed through events).

Here's a gyazo link of the event so far.

The picture remains on the same location, even when the variable is changed and the picture is "reapplied" through the same event.

Skepter

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Found the answer. How do I delete the thread?

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Found the answer. How do I delete the thread?
Threads are not deleted unless absolutely required.
Instead it would be better if you provided the answer so that anybody else with a similar problem may be able to resolve it just by reading your thread.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.
I'm a bit perturbed that my two week project in a different engine is already shaping up to be far better than anything I've done in this one. It really calls into question my future plans. :kaoswt:

I guess I'll release whatever patches I made for Poppet Quest, then abandon it for my new project. I mean unless it somehow wins (I doubt it but hey sure). I'm not sure about And Remember Tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beanlad