Fangzarie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I was working with Hime's Inventory Core plugin, found here http://himeworks.com/2016/03/inventory-core/ and I've come across a strange error when trying to access the Shop Processing window.

I'm not sure if it is a compatibility issue with Yanfly's Item Core and Shop Menu Core but as of right now I cannot find any sort of work around aside from turning the plugin off. This is bad because I need Hime's Inventory Core to switch the players inventory during an evented sequence.

If anyone know a work around or fix for this or knows of a good alternative plugin I would appreciate the help.

Attachments

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
we need your plugin list as well, but it might that your plugin list isn't in order

Fangzarie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
we need your plugin list as well, but it might that your plugin list isn't in order
Right my mistake. I forgot to add it somehow.

I have a lot of plugins and turning off the Inventory Core seems to allow the shop menu to be pulled up however I need the plugin to remove the players inventory later on in the game. Its so that when the player "loses" their items the inventory appears blank until I need to have the player "find" their pack again.

Attachments

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...
French folk trying to pronounce English words. I loved how the man pronounced squirrel as 'square friend'.
Therapist: any questions? Me: Yeah, are there actually people who think Hotel California is about drugs and not fame or are people just trying to upset me?
Therapist: They WHAT?
It's interesting. There are no safety hazards in our country, but if you look at the shelves in supermarkets, you'd say there's a zombie apocalypse here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hunyu