Ivalpe

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, first say I do not speak English 100%, sorry if there are failures, I'm using the translator.

I am using the MOG Time System plugin because it is the one I like the most to do the day and night cycle. But there is a cinematic that happens at night with a bonfire and looks like this:

vjzTw2h.png

Is there any way to light the fire? I have tried Terrax Lighting, which I read is compatible, but I don't know how to configure it so that the two work together.

I don't want to change the MOG plugin, a lighting plugin would suit me to add lighting to the world, any help what can I do? Thanks!

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[move]Javascript/Plugin Support[/move]
Could you please edit your post to include a link to the web page where you got the plugin. That is so that if people need to check something before offering a suggestion, they won't have to go hunting for it.

Ivalpe

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[move]Javascript/Plugin Support[/move]
Could you please edit your post to include a link to the web page where you got the plugin. That is so that if people need to check something before offering a suggestion, they won't have to go hunting for it.

I'm sorry, it's the first time I make a post

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Don't worry, we know that it can be difficult at first working out where to post a thread.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sneak peak of my upcoming update! Who's holding her, you may ask? Find out tonight!
10.PNG
BCj
Finished another GUI! Turn indicator wasn't made by me.

ff981f8dc50b03cf58038c644334b454.jpg

3cb092fdc00087acfa0a190fd891f0ed.jpg
Added a small refining scene to my game.

It makes sense that you try to focus on the squishy mages at the back of the party first, right? If the mage can out-DPS the enemy DPS before the latter can kill the tank in front, the fight becomes boring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diskidd