Status
Not open for further replies.

Risputin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I purchased the LUNA Engine last night in an attempt to custom design my GUI. I have some script knowledge, however I'm not sure where to go to 

change what I need to do. What I would like to do is take the HP/MP/TP bars and slide them to the bottom right corner of the screen. I would also like to add the character faces to the top right of those bars (as in the image). Could someone help me with where to go in the scripts to change this around? Please and thank you.

battlemenu.jpg

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to LUNA Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Risputin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've moved this thread to LUNA Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Thank you ? I couldn't find it in the drop box when I was choosing the location.

Risputin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Nevermind, I found what I was looking for.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm sure the latest post/thread in the sidebar used to have 5 posts. Was it always been like this?

Made it to the 10th video doing this! :kaocry:

renderTimingPixel.png
Made the "My Beating Mystery" board today:
3ENFLSC.png

in Grim Trigger episodes 3 & 4, the main characters play a Clue rip-off board game called "My Beating Mystery" (haha), so of course I had to draw the board for it. Can't decide if I wanna add blood or not
Jeez...
I finally decide, after several ppl asking me to, to create a gamethread about project M... And my internet craps out on me halfway through the process :(
making my first game is like trying to stuff all my experience with old games into one
so its slow and painful when i dont get it right... i bet the next game is gonna be finished earlier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faizalaila