[Help with Menu Layout.]

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by Rerisu, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Rerisu

Rerisu Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello there everyone!
    I'm not to sure if this is the right place to post this, do excuse me if I'm wrong. I apologize.

I am currently working on a customized menu for my game. As I was working on customizing it to make it look different to the standard menu. I came across some issues with the aesthetics of the general look of the menu design.

[​IMG]

This is what my menu looks like currently. I was wondering if I could possibly fuse together the main actor window with the menu options to merge them into a single window, something along the lines of the following:

[​IMG]

My second problem is that, due to using Yanfly's Core Engine to make my window skin's windows opaque it's guage system has resulted in some spacing issues regarding third and fourth party members and their HP/MP bars as shown here in red:

[​IMG]

I was wondering if I could get both advice on how to merge the menu's together and to fix the spacing issues attributed to the bars, any and all help would be well appreciated.

SoftCloud likes this.
  2. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm moving this to MV Support at the moment, as tutorials is for releasing tutorials. However, I'm not sure if you are looking for purely graphic type information (in other words, what would look best) or if you need help understanding how to work the coding to do what you need to do. It doesn't help that your images are not showing for me at all. So, if you can clarify which aspect you are needing help with, we can move it to the best place to get that information.

3. Rerisu

Rerisu Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Thank you so much. Once again I apologize for the error. I'm looking to figure out how to work the coding to make the interface look the desired way as everything graphical is more than already covered.

The links for the images are as follows:

(this is the link for the image showing how my menu looks like currently.)

(this link is the menu I am trying to mimic, My question is how to conjoin the main actor information and status menu with the menu options as seen in the picture.)

(this is the picture of my second issue, an spacing error caused by using Yanfly's Core Engine. My issue is that upon using three or four actors in the main party, the portraits clip over and due to spacing issues, the bars related to HP And MP are clipped off.)

I was wondering purely from a coding standpoint as to how I would be able to remedy these mistakes to make the menu of my game as close to the one from the second link.

4. Rerisu

Rerisu Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Bump.

5. Rerisu

Rerisu Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    bumpity bump! If anyone could help, any advice would be much appreciated as my project is on standby until this issue is resolved!

6. Rerisu

Rerisu Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    bump. please help.

7. Rerisu

Rerisu Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    double bump

8. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV

@Rerisu , please do not bump your topic unless it has been 72 hours later since your last post. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

I will move this to Plugin Support, perhaps you will be able to get the help you need there.