MaxLionheart

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Note: I apologize if it's in the wrong subforum, but I've seen these kind of posts in a few different places today, so I'm unsure if it should be here...

Hey guys, I've got a little question about Shaz's Plugin "More Character Frames". (first of all, thanks Shaz for making this!!)

Is there a way to control the speed at which frames go by, to make the animation smoother? I'm using an 8 frame walking cycle and right now, it looks a bit choppy with the current setting. If we could improve the speed at which the game passes to the next frame, it could look really good. I think doubling this speed would be good, but it would require testing.

Thank you!

Zalerinian

Jack of all Errors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
No, but it may be possible with a quick update. I'll contact her about it.

Torqus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Something that would be very useful too would be an option to make, if there's 8 frames, the first frame standing and make the stepping animation from 2 to 8.

In my case, the standing frame ruins the walking cycle :c

I mean: 1 is idle, 2 to 8 used when walking.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey mods, please don't merge this with my plugin thread.  All of these posts were made prior to that thread being started, and if you merge them, my post with the plugin details will be half way down the thread.  Thanks :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unnamed_image.jpg
SOMEONE'S SINGLE! HE DOES LIKE LONG WALKS IN THE IN THE SHADOWS AND THE SMELL OF DECAY. SADLY, HE HAS NO NUMBER TO NOTE OF BECAUSE HE HAS NO USE FOR A PHONE, BECUASE SUMMONING WORKS MUCH BETTER AND DOES NOT COME WITH AN ITEMISED BILL. REMEMBER TO TREAT HIM GOOD ON THE FIRST DATE!
I just found out that MZ regional price on Steam in my place is much cheaper than MV.
Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.
Finally able to return to work after months of lockdown. My poor feet are hurting :( I need to get used to working again haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flortus