Solovei

Has approximate knowledge of many things
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, here's what happened. after spending a couple of hours trying to frankenstein together different front hair bits from the generator, I finally had something I was happy with (I've attached it to this thread as the first image) until I shoved it back into the RMMV Extended Generator to try it out.... only to find out that I had made the hair way too low on the head T_T and none of the eyes I wanted to use would show under it. I haven't even started trying to figure out how to edit the SV battlers to match...

Hime-Front.png(my attempt)

So I am humbly asking the artists on here to help! I am looking for someone to make edits to RTP character gen parts (ideally all three: face/walk/sv battler, but I will settle for just the face image... ) for one of my party members. I would like the front hair portion to be like the one above, and the back hair to be a less voluminous version of the twin-braid hairstyle that comes with the character generator (more like the third picture)

Here's some reference pictures I made on Picrew:
41329_DxFDJIzk.pngHana.png

Thank you to anyone who ends up checking this out! I'm happy to give any clarifying info :)

Last edited:

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You'll want one of mon's generator packs or hiddenone/whtdragon's restaff packs for the bangs. I can't help with the pigtails. Braids are difficult

Solovei

Has approximate knowledge of many things
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You'll want one of mon's generator packs or hiddenone/whtdragon's restaff packs for the bangs. I can't help with the pigtails. Braids are difficult
Ooh those look PERFECT - thank you!!!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm working on a modding system of my game and I screw the game up, so hard that I have to access my backup in my hard drive ;-;
Stop shutting the damn power down! Why always like this
Working on a slightly experimental horror game. It will be finished in approximately 88888888888 years.
Y'all will enjoy it though, I put lots of effort into making it stand out.

It's called Red Light and it's inspired by another obscure RPG Maker horror game, but I don't want to give too much away just yet.
Ohh man, Weapon animations plugin feels so mandatory. Seeing that same image regardless of the icon of the weapon....ugh :p
Ok so......Maaaaybe I've taken a ''little'' bit of inspiration from FF9 when it comes to battle hud xD

ff9.PNG

Just maybe....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Faxify