Aeternus

Hebitsukaiza
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Im not really sure if this is how its intended to work or not but im getting a mirror effect for some reason on the settings im changing
no matter what i put in the [Plus] section it always mirrors the (Rate)
Ive tried with nothing but this plugin and its dependencies in the project, ive even tried it alone xD and still same result
has anyone used this plugin before that could shed some light?
im probably doing something wrong but at this point ive tried to fix it since i woke up so im just about done with trying on my own u.u

changes.png

the result
result.png
it should be 50% + 90%
but this is what i get

also sorry if this isnt the right section to post this in!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I completely forgot which forum had the personal blogs for members. :LZSlol: It was probably a forum for the Ace program. I was going to see about posting a blog post, but I'm too tired, and if its associated with Ace, then its a moot point. :LZSlol:
I've had some hard times. A co-worker accused me (not going into detail here), and I am trying finish training next week. Still not paid yet, I think next week.
I don't like hard boiled eggs...
it's weird to eat something that crunchy outside soft inside. And after chewing it for a while it started to spill red sauces that taste like iron.
Latest member to OcRam -plugin suite: OcRam_Layers! Optimized parallax layers (for parallax mapping?) + dynamic layers which can be used in title-, battle and map scenes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
productscrack