DestroyDX

Guy trying his best
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there game makers I just stumbled into the wonderous world of parallax mapping!

It is a nice way to make my game more beautiful and I have seen some good tutorials but I was wondering these two things.

First of all is there any way to make animated parallax maps for stuff like flowing rivers and waterfalls.

Also is it possible to change the layers of the maps for stuff like a bridge that is over the player when under them and under the player when above them.

Also wondering if there are any alternatives for Q collisions maps, don't get me wrong it's a good plugin but it doesn't work well with in game jumps or jump plugins.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Aerosys wrote on OcRam's profile.
Just saw your video about Map Generation. What a pity it's gone! It looked really well-made and like an excellent competitor to mine.
The Florida city I was born and raised in, Fort Myers, has been in the national news lately. We took a major hit from the hurricane. I'm fine, but others weren't so lucky.
Today's gonna be a weird day. Someone just let me through... while I was waiting for a green light.
Released my latest game in June! Ashina: The Red Witch. Inspired by old adventure RPG Maker games :)
If you are not part of the solution, you are insoluble sediment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SausageDragon