Fullereno

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hi people :) I'm currently trying Yanfly's Party System and Row Formation plugins, and I have some questions:

1) Is there a way to limit the maximum battlers per row? Not only set a global maximum per row, but if possible, set different maximums. For example, 3 battlers max in 1st row, 2 max in 2nd row, 4 mx in 3rd row, etc.  I think it could be done via eventing, switches and conditional branching, but I'm a total noob in that field.

2) How exactly works the battler position formula? I'm planning that, in late game, players be able to have a quite big party (+8 battlers). As you can see below, I have a battler that thinks he is Spiderman. I know switching some battlers from them current row, should fix this, but I want players keep versatility, without getting vidual problems like one below. So I was expecting, there was a way to get lower the entire party position, to red rectangle approximately, keeping some a tiny distance between the status menu and the lowest battler. But as I said, I don't know what each parameter on the formula stands for. The game is adjusted to 1280x720 pixel resolution.

xTT38xd.jpg

2b) Related to the previous question, where should I change the formula? Inside "Battle Engine Core" menu or inside the "Row Formation" menu?

Thanks for your help! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Please give links to the website of the plugin you're using to create rows (they don't exist in default, which is also why MV Support is the wrong place for this

Fullereno

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Please give links to the website of the plugin you're using to create rows (they don't exist in default, which is also why MV Support is the wrong place for this

Sorry :S, my mistake. Thanks for explaining.

Here is the Party System plugin and here the Row Formation plugin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fullereno

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Regarding to question 2 and 2b, I have just found this and this. I have changed a couple of values, and done. Still searching for question 1.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm finally back! :kaojoy:
A lot of RL issues happened this year which didn't let me work on Aithne as much, but I am back with new inspiration!
In that time my art style also changed a little, so I'll be doing a small art change with busts/menu art
Ops forgot to fix the hand on the weaponless sprite o_O
opening old GIMP files is a blessing and a curse because it can be fun to look at art you started once upon a time and want to finish BUT come to a total halt when you remember your past self forgot to create separate layers for most files
"The bigger the person, the longer the wait"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaTedinator